Thursday, July 30, 2009

life

life is good. I do not deserve anything that I am given, good or bad, but because of grace, i am blessed. marriage is awesome, I couldnt be more happy with my wife heather. she is the missing rib that took me 20 years to find. I thank God for my wife.
our church is going through some changes. a new service has been added to the mix of sunday mornings. one being a contemporary service, the other being the regualr traditional service. i think about this alot. its an awesome thing yet alot of work has to be involved. it takes an active church. the goal is to reach young adults. we have lost many of our young adults in our church and we are trying to change that. christ has blessed us. please pray for our church, westside baptist church, as we go through this process. a few of our band member are involved in this process. pray for us as well. thanks for tuning in. maybe a podcast or two can be thrown in the mix sometime. love you guys. jesus peace
teh

No comments:

Post a Comment